Reasons To Look For Professional Termite Control
Termites are far more dangerous than you might believe. Every year, more than 600,000 homes are infested by drywood, dampwood, and subterranean varieties, causing five billion dollars in damages within the U.S. alone. Because they do not need to sleep or take breaks, the destruction capability of a termite is extremely high. If an infestation gets into your home or business, the clock will be ticking.
The professionals at Pestechs provide extensive termite treatment services to home and business owners alike. Learn more about the types of treatment we offer below.
Termite Treatments From Pestechs
Residential, commercial, and specialty properties each need a customizable approach to termite treatments. At Pestechs, we provide fully scalable, 100% adaptable termite treatment plans that eliminate infestations at record speed. Once you call us for service in Washington Metropolitan Area, we will immediately start work on a plan that’s right for you.
- Inspections: We check the entire house for the signs and symptoms of termites, taking care to identify the species if possible.
- Treatments: Pestechs provides both cultural controls and chemical solutions, using a mix of Integrated Pest Management methods to find, treat, and destroy termite colonies.
- Follow Up: Pestechs believes that residential and commercial homeowners deserve a termite-free warranty. Our team will return to check up on your home and provide remediation if necessary.
Curious to learn more about how we can help? Get in touch with our team by calling us for services in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
What To Do After A Termite Treatment
After the Pestechs team has treated your home against termite infestations, we recommend you use prevention steps for an added layer of protection. Refer to the following techniques:
- Reduce household moisture levels to protect wood integrity.
- Stack firewood at least 25 feet away from the sides of your house.
- Do what you can to caulk and seal potential entry points, specifically doors and windows.
- Refrain from leaving doors or windows open without the proper protections in place.
- Consider investing in year-round termite monitoring programs with the team at Pestechs.
Get additional termite prevention tips from Pestechs when you call our primary office. We’re looking forward to serving you!
Contact Pestechs For Your First Termite Inspection
Pestechs has been serving the Washington Metropolitan Area and the surrounding areas with several years of termite control experience. If you think that termite infestations may be running rampant through your home or business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our professional team right away. We also offer bed bug control, cockroach control, and rodent control services so make sure you contact us today with any of your pest problems.